Saturday, February 1, 2020

From Fur to Fin Turns ONE!



On March 19, 2019, my little pet sitting business turned one! This was such an exciting milestone for me! To celebrate I bought myself this little cupcake, and thought about how far this little venture of mine has gone in just one year. While I am still working on building a larger client base, I was pleasantly surprised at how steady business got after only a few months, and how many clients I was able to acquire in just 12 short months. I have never been happier in any job that I have had before this one, I truly believe I have found my calling. I absolutely love working with animals, it is so rewarding to me, and I do feel like I have a real gift for quickly gaining trust with these pets. I have had several clients tell me how amazing it is to see their animals so at ease in my care as they don't normally warm up to people quickly, which makes my little animal, loving heart so happy. I am excited about what the future holds for From Fur to Fin Pet Care, and I will be forever grateful for the happiness this career has brought to my life.

Here are some of the sweet pets I have had the pleasure of having as clients during my first year as a professional pet sitter.

Tris, 1 year old Labradoodle. Spunky and lovable.


Barely, 8 year old Yorkiepoo, Sassy with a sweet side


Jetti, Mini pinscher, loves her stuffed animals and just wants to be held 24/7



Roxy, Shih Tzu full of personality and so tender.





Hazel, Hedgehog the most unexpected cuddle bug with the cutest face.



Flynn, the definition of a true sweetheart.







Newt, 27 year old African Grey very loyal and extremely smart





Sadie, 1 year old kitten who stole my heart from day 1.




Xander & Batman, the most handsome set of brothers


Thumper, pure velvet and joy





The sweetest note I received from Thumper's family



Bear, retired Greyhound, absolutely gorgeous and still learning how to be a household pet





Scarlet No Haira, Sphynx kitten
Lilikoi, Tabby cat
Scarlett is full of curiosity and had a heart of gold. Lilikoi is reserved and is picky with how and with whom she spends her time. 







Naked, Scarlett's infamous beau 




Gryffindor, the most loving and lovable cat there ever was.
10 points for Gryffindor!


Odin, Newfoundland
Wren, St. Bernard 

Odin, playful, carefree, energetic
Wren, sweet, loyal, loving



Asha, the sassiest cat I have ever met





Sister, a deaf sweet heart who has overcome so many trials




Skipper, my own personal therapy dog. His cuddles would always clear up my sadness.







Bear, 15 year old Pomeranian 
Blu, 6 year old Pit-bull 

Bear, easy going man of house, but always has so much to say
Blu, an old soul, full of emotion




Luci, 12 week old Pomeranian and ray of sunshine








Winston, 12 week old Doberman that I got to watch turn into the most handsome buddy.








The most amazing transformation!


I love them all so much! Some of them have moved, and sadly some of them have passed away but I am grateful I got to be a part of their lives for a short while, and had the pleasure of knowing them. But most of them I get to see on a regular basis, and am adding more sweet pets to my clientele each month!  I love all my clients as much as my own pets and love their owners so much for trusting me and sharing their sweet fur babies with me.

Here's to many more years of happy fluffs and a happy me!

No comments:

Post a Comment