Sunday, May 16, 2021

St. Patrick's Day 2021


We really lived up every holiday this year. It was so fun to make even small, obscure holidays special for Vienne and Monty.

For St. Patrick's Day, V had told me weeks earlier that she really wanted to make a leprechaun trap. So, the Saturday before the 17th we made the most amazing trap, we even made a special trip to Harmons to get special candy and supplies. Beth, John, and I all helped V create this masterpiece, we were all thrilled with how beautifully it turned out, no leprechaun would be able to resist it..


The "Free Gold" sign cut in the shape of a four leaf clover (all done by vienne) might be one of my favorite parts of the trap.



Mom and dad made a special St. Patrick's day themed dinner for that week's family Sunday dinner,. It also happened to fall on Pie Day (3.14) so dad made us all homemade pie! We seriously celebrated every single holiday and I loved it.


I decorated the table with a combination of Mom's decorations and Monty's toys.


On the actual holiday, I had my own little celebration. I had found this amazing gal that made variety mac packs every other week and offered FREE delivery! How awesome is that??  Her shop is called Ruth's Bakeshop, I found her on instagram, her macarons were always so gorgeous and her flavors were out of this world. (She is currently taking a break from varsity packs, I hope she brings them back soon!) 

The pack she did for St. Patrick's day was perfection.

How adorable is her personalized packaging??



How amazing are these special shaped ones?!



Such fun flavors.



You can see the smashed up skittles she incorporated into the buttercream.


I was so obsessed with this rainbow one. I still kind of am.



No comments:

Post a Comment