Saturday, November 12, 2022

Kayaking the Provo River


The Burtons invited me to go kayaking with them on the Provo river, we had so much fun! 

I had floated the river in tubes before, but I hadn't ever gone kayaking, so I was excited to get out in nature and try something new!


It was the most gorgeous day, perfectly blue skies and lots of sunshine.








Being out on the water was complete bliss. The sound of the water gently lapping against our kayaks was hypnotic. We floated along at a very relaxed pace, taking in the beauty of the canyon.

Well, Karin and I floated gently along, the boys were having water fights all the way down the river...





Eventually, with help from Thomas and James who were the leaders, we all linked together and floated for a while in one, big clump.



My phone was in a waterproof pouch, I am thrilled with how great all our pictures turned out!


We passed  by some horses!








I am so glad I got to go on this fun adventure! I loved every second of it.


No comments:

Post a Comment