Tuesday, November 1, 2022

May Moments


Here are a few of the little moments that made May a little more magical.

For Mother's Day this year, we went with a Mexican theme. Jenny and her family made enchiladas and I decorated the table.





Dad made a delicious tres leches cake for dessert.


Mothers day was also a very big day for V. It was the day of her appointment to get her ears pierced! She had been looking forward to this day for a long time. She is thrilled with how they look. She will need to keep these cute little diamond flowers in until New Years, then she can start switching them out. I'm excited to see what her earring style will be!


Work was pretty busy this month. I got to spend lots of time with these adorable fluffs while their owners went on an epic tour of Italy.




Jaxson and Zakk Wilde are so fluffy and adorable. I have so many pictures of them, every single thing they do is the cutest thing ever.




Zakk "helping" prepare dinner.


I also got to spend quite a bit of time with this handsome boy. Cody is such a sweet boy, he's a little bit older and is so good at being snuggled. I visited him three times a day so we got in lots of walks.



We had a late season mini blizzard which made walking early in the morning soooooooo cold. It was gorgeous scenery though.


One thing I really love about my job is getting to wear whatever is comfortable and not having to worry about how I look since my furry clients literally couldn't care less. It's so much nicer than having to dress up and put a full face of make up on every day for an office job.

So I often look like this...


The snow didn't last long and we were back to spring weather in no time.

I also had these cuties for a little bit in May. One of my favorite things that they do is sit on my shoes, I love feeling their weight on my feet and it is a prime petting location.



I did double duty with Oscar for a couple of weeks while his owners went to Hawaii. It was the sweetest surprise to see that they brought me back a tin of their favorite Hawaiian cookies as a thank you! I love all of my clients so much, they all treat me so well.


Speaking of animals, Dinah and Louis continue to make life so much more fun, entertaining and full. They are the best little roommates.



Dinah tucked herself in her blankets one night and it was the cutest thing.



Louis, he is beauty, he is grace.



Our family had the opportunity to see the new Top Gun movie the day before it was released. It was AMAZING! Best movie I had seen in a long time. (I would go on to see it two more times in the theater, I loved it that much)


I also joined Mom and Sue for one of their weekly movie nights. They like to do a double feature, and in between the movies, Sue serves dessert. That week dessert was chocolate chip cookies and milk.


I had more progress with my house update this month. My new dining room table came! I sold my black one, it was kind of sentimental when the family came to pick it up. That table had served me well for 10 years.


My new table came before I sold the old one, so I could use my old chairs for a little bit



When I sold my other table and had to give the chairs up, the space looked a little empty for a while. New chairs, a rug and a painting were on their way, so the space wouldn't be empty for too much longer.


Sunday dinners are always something I look forward to. It's so fun to get to see the family once a week. I am so grateful my parents are willing to do all the hard work of having so many people over for dinner every week, it's a lot of work!

Mom brought out these special floral plates that she hasn't used in a while. They are flowers of the month, and each plates represents a different month. They made for a gorgeous table.


Monty always loves to help grandpa get the dessert ready. He is also still really into wearing his fake glasses.


Jenny always has lots of silly things to show us, she is the meme queen.


Another family dinner night, we got to look through some of dads high school year books. He had a great time reminiscing and telling me about what he remembered from those days.



I think Andrew looks a lot like dad when he was younger.




On yet another family dinner night, I brought my bike up so dad could help me get it fixed up and ready for my Little Red bike race that was coming up. I hadn't ridden it in a couple of years so it was in desperate need of a tune up.


I got in ONE training ride in before the race. I had to make sure I still knew how to ride a bike! I rode for 6 miles and played around with the gears to make sure I truly remembered how everything worked.


It was the most beautiful day, I really need to get out on my bike more, it's such a relaxing way to exercise.



No comments:

Post a Comment