Friday, January 13, 2023

Witches Tea at The Grand


The day after my actual birthday, I got to have another celebration at a special witches tea at the Grand America. It was so fun to get dressed up as a fancy witch for the occasion, I had a lot of fun putting together my outfit. I bought a witches hat and added pearls and gems to it to make it extra fancy, it was such a fun craft to work on throughout the month.




I found this amazing spell book purse at the Spirit Halloween store in the little kid section. I added a few gems to it to make it even more magical, I love it so much.


Beth and V came as matching "Sarahs" from Hocus Pocus.










I got a hibiscus tea and it's deep red color was perfect for the occasion.






This is V's mischievous planning face, she was having so much fun.




We were serenaded by beautiful harp music.



Then our food arrived!



The desserts were so fun and festive!



Everything was so delectable, the itty bitty sandwiches were so flavorful and the desserts were perfectly sized and delicious.



I couldn't get over how adorable these ghost macarons were.





When I made the reservation I made a note that we were celebrating a birthday. Towards the end of our meal, the harp started playing happy birthday and our cute server brought out a special birthday dessert!



How cute is this?! It was a pumpkin spice cake and it was so yummy.


Beth brought her tarot cards and wee did a special birthday card pull.


I pulled the moon and the sun, seems like this year will be a year of healing. I am so up for that.




V made friends with an adorable little girl from the table next to us. They had so much fun running around the lobby together and telling secrets under thee table. V's ability to make friends everywhere she goes is amazing to me, I want to be like her when I grow up.


Such a fun afternoon and the perfect way to celebrate my birthday and the halloween season!

No comments:

Post a Comment