Sunday, December 22, 2019

Hocus Pocus Castle Show & Boo to You Parade


The Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular Castle Show was so much fun. This show brought the Sanderson Sisters to the Disney parks for the very first time, and they summoned some of our favorite Disney villains to join them!



The sisters are concocting a special spell, but need special ingredients from a few fellow villains.


First, they summon Dr. Facilier, also known as the Shadow Man.




Then came the Oogi Boogie Man.





Then Maleficent joined the party



Then came the Evil Queen ....


Hades


Cruella De Ville 


Captain Hook


Jafar


And Lady Tremaine (She's in the corner, I missed her big entrance haha)




Such a party!




After the show, we kept our spots to see the Boo to You Halloween Parade. I had always wanted to see this parade, it has so many amazing elements that I had seen videos of and I couldn't wait to see them all in person!

Starting with the Headless Horseman!















The Haunted Mansion segment was the part I was most excited for. These grave diggers do dances with their shovels and they drag them on the street to create sparks, it's so cool.





I was also so excited to see these ghostly ballroom dancers.






As well as the Hitchhiking Ghosts!
So many fun elements from the ride brought to life!

















After the parade was over most of the park was closed so we headed to the exit, we grabbed a couple of these limited edition halloween cinnamon rolls to snack on in our room on our way out.





What an epic way to spend my birthday!!! I loved every second of it, it definitely made all my halloween dreams come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment