Wednesday, November 3, 2021

State Fair 2021



Our tradition of going to the state fair continues! And this time we got to introduce Monty to all the fun, he felt all the emotions while we were there, from the highest of highs to the lowest of lows. On the drive home he kept saying "happy" so I am pretty sure overall, he had a good time, he especially loved the animals, don't we all.





Since we had Monty, it was a little challenging finding rides we could all go on because of the height requirements. The big slide was one we were all excited for, Monty got as far as the bottom of the stairs before he decided it was a little too scary. So Beth and I got to take turns riding with Vienne, which was so much fun, that girl is a blast.






We always love to get dinner at one of the many food trucks, this year we got some yummy greek food (not pictured, but this group photo was taken right after)


Another one of Monty's favorite things was this light up toy stand, he sat down and played with the different swords for such a long time while V and Beth were in the restroom. We didn't really need to take him on any rides or any other form of entertainment, he was happy right there.



The balloon ride is Vienne's favorite, so we had to make sure we got to ride it. I can see why she loves it so much, it is a pretty fun ride. V and I were giggling the whole time.






It's tradition to get a funnel cake to share, any trip to the fair would be incomplete with out this sweet treat. Surprisingly, the kids weren't that interested in sharing the cake with us, which is fine, Beth and I are funnel cake eating pros.


I didn't get any pictures of our time with the animals, I was too enthralled in enjoying them all, it's always our favorite part. I love this fun tradition of ours, it's so fun to introduce the kids to these fun activities we have been enjoying for years.

1 comment:

  1. I love it that you go to the fair! Such a fun way to finish up summer and move into Fall! Your picture catch the festive atmosphere and excitement I remember feeling at the fair as a kid. Cotton candy was a magical treat found only at the fair. I always got pink! The animals were fascinating to a city kid like me! You always find the fun outdoor festivals!

    ReplyDelete