Thursday, June 23, 2011

I'm sorry dear readers

My dear dear readers I am so sorry about my sluggish attmepts at blogging as of late. A LOT has been going on, which means there will be a lot of new posts soon! But it also means that I haven't had any time to catch up my fun little blog. I also just moved this past monday into a wonderful new apartment and I can't wait to get settled enough to decorate it in some fun new funky way, but for now I am living out of numerous boxes. So the point of this little conversation is to say "PLEASE DON'T GIVE UP ON ME!" I am coming back to the blogging community very soon and I still want some readers when I make my return! So stay tuned I will be back any day now with hundreds and hundreds of pictures. Thank you for reading!

Kate

1 comment:

  1. I do miss you! cant wait till you come back to the blogging world. although I was there for many things you have done lately I really really enjoy seeing your side of the story and what you saw from your point of view.

    ReplyDelete