Thursday, March 25, 2021

Palm Springs Airbnb

 

After our time in Henderson, we drove to Palm Springs where we stayed in this adorable, little airbnb.



This happy home was decorated with a colorful midcentury vibe, it was charming, unique and so fun.


Every little detail was perfection, all the way down to the magazines.



It also had a couple of silly surprises.


The dining room was one of my favorite rooms, I loved the Japanese umbrellas.



This was the master bedroom, it was right off a TV room that I unfortunately don't have any photos of. (I was planning to pull pictures from the airbnb listing, but it currently isn't available to book. I'm so glad I have as many pictures of this place as I do!)

This was another one of my favorite spaces in the house, I loved how colorful it was and all the different textures going on. It was such a cozy room, Beth and V slept in here.




This was the room that Monty and Reece slept in, it had it's own adjoining bathroom. This room had a swanky jungle vibe to it.


And this was my room, it was light, airy and really comfortable.


This was my bathroom, it was so awesome that we all had our own bathrooms. This little space was packed full of personality, it was so tiny, it felt more like a hallway than a room, but that's one of the things I loved about it.


Traveling during COVID times... 


Another thing that we absolutely loved about this place, was its gorgeous and peaceful backyard. Beth and I would come out and eat breakfast while the kids played in the lattice swing or played ring a round the rosies on the grass. There was always birds singing, sun shining and blue skies, it was bliss.



There were also several fruit trees.




The kids made sure we used the swing everyday.



We spent a lot of time relaxing in this midcentury paradise. We watched movies in the TV room (Beth showed me Singing in the Rain for the first time! I hadn't ever watched it all the way through, it's such a fun movie), played in the backyard, thumbed through the silly coffee table books, made yummy meals in the kitchen (it was huge!) ...


... we also did makeovers! V is amazing at makeup, she was using pretend makeup on me.



Then we went over to my room where I used real makeup on her,  Monty wanted in on the fun too!





No comments:

Post a Comment