Thursday, July 21, 2011

Tulipmania


I am happy to report that I made it out to the Tulip Festival at Thanksgiving Point this year. I need to take advantage of the benefits I get from being a TPI employee, one being I get into all the venues for free. The festival was amazing, they did a wonderful job at making the gardens look stunning. I loved seeing all the different kinds of tulips they had planted, I had no idea there were so many different types of tulips.

























I also loved all the spring blossoms that were blooming on all the trees throughout the gardens. Spring blossoms are one of my favorite things in the whole world, I will never get enough of them.







This was also my first trip to the secret garden, the Thanksgiving Point Gardens has 11 themed gardens within their 55 acres of gorgeous garden, the secret garden is probably one of the most visited. When I first started working at Thanksgiving Point one of the security gaurds told me that most of the engagments that happen on property happen in the secret garden haha. It is a pretty magical place, I will need to go back in the summer when everything is in full bloom.













random picture but I thought it was kinda cool, this is why I love having my own blog, I can do what I want with it hahaha.

2 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL pictures. Wow! The flowers were gorgeous. You did a great job capturing the natural beauty of patterns and vivid color with nice compositions. You are a great photographer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second that! This was such a beautiful event to go to. Spring can be so magical!

    ReplyDelete