Tuesday, August 1, 2017

HP World: Diagon Alley



While we were in Florida we had to make a stop at the magical Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal Studios!!! I hadn't ever been here before so I was so excited to finally see Diagonally and Hogsmeade in real life! I had been to the Harry Potter Warner Brothers Studios tour when I was in London last year which was pretty awesome, click HERE and HERE to see the photos from that once in a life time experience. The Wizarding World immerses it's guests in the magical world J.K. Rowling created and it is awesome!


I wore my Hufflepuff necklace and golden snitch ring










I was excited to spend some time in the Weasley Wizard Wheezes 




Pygmy Puffs! one of my favorite magical creatures. 


The pygmy puffs make adorable cooing noises in the shop









Then we took a wild ride in the Gringotts Bank! The rides here are intense!






Bill is at the bank looking for a lost dragon ... that can't be good...




Then we hit more shops!

















We got some butter beer and sticky toffee pudding ice cream from Florean Fortescue's ice cream parlor



Laura let me use her special interactive wand to cast spells all over the alley. This mermaid fountain was one of my favorites to cast a spell on.







I had a great time exploring the wand shop


Viktor Krum's wand




Fleur Delacour's wand, her's is my favorite.







The Magical Menagerie was my all time favorite store. The decor was out of this world and the merchandise was so darling


















I was surprised to discover there is a Knockturn Alley in HP World! So spooky cool!




Borgin and Burkes was such a fascinating shop, I wanted all the decor but it none of it was for sale, I checked ...








I could not get enough of this mermaid skeleton





We caught the end of one of these puppet shows. It was kind of cool, but I wish they would act out scenes from Harry Potter instead of random fairytales.









A close second for my favorite store, right after the Magical Menagerie was Wiseacre's Wizarding Equipment, it was gorgeous.







Hufflepuff Pride



While we didn't eat at the famous Leaky Cauldron, we did make sure to take a look around inside






Then it was time to head to Plateform 9 3/4 to take a ride one the Hogwarts Express!!






We were headed to Hogwarts Castle and the village of Hogsmeade for lunch at the Three Broomsticks and a ride through the School of Witchcraft and Wizardry!


No comments:

Post a Comment