Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Day at Sea #2


The next day was another day at sea, which I loved! We got to sleep in and relax all day. It wasn't super warm, obviously, but it was warmer than our last day at sea, and the kids couldn't wait to spend some quality time at the pool. Karin and I went to enjoy some fresh air, all bundled up in our warmest coats and scarves, and to watch the kids swim.




This slide was huuuuge and one of the turns even went off the side of the ship! Today was the day that most of the kids conquered their fears of this slide, it was a big deal.





Karin and I visited the ice cream machine for a pool side snack. I like to eat my ice cream with a side of fries for the perfect salty/sweet treat.



After the pool, we got dried off and warmed up and headed to the movie theater to watch Finding Dory with the rest of the family.
Here are a couple of things I passed on my way to the theater that were just too adorable to not document.







After the movie, it was time for a matinee showing of "Twice Charmed: An Original Twist on the Cinderella Story" which involved the evil step-mother and step-sisters getting an evil fairy godfather to mess things up for Cinderella. It was magical, fun and hysterical.


Saving seats for our giant tribe





Tonight's dinner entertainment was brought to us by Vienne. She was pulling out all her tricks and making us all giggle, she is too much fun.




After dinner, Jenny, Mike, Dad and I went to the club to watch karaoke, it was hilarious and a great way to end our second day at sea.

No comments:

Post a Comment