Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Frozen Night


The next day we docked in Invergorden. I had caught a nasty cold that had been circulating around our family, and I just didn't feel well enough to go on our planned excursion. So I opted to stay at home and rest up for our big evening. 

Throughout the day, our ship was slowly turning into a Frozen wonderland in preparation for a night of Frozen fun.



Festivities began in the atrium with a maypoll dance 





A few members of our family were excited to dress up as Frozen characters. I love to dress up and really get into a theme, but to be honest, Frozen hasn't ever been one of my favorite movies, so I was conflicted. Until I came up with the idea to dress up as Sven! Kristoff, Sven and Olaf are my favorite characters in the movie, and a Sven costume was super easy to design as well as pack without taking up too much room in my suitcase.



There are so many rad deer/reindeer accessories out there, 
it was hard to not to get them all!


Bethy dressed up as Coronation Day Anna and Baby V was a cuddly lil Olaf



Jens went as Elsa, her hair was gorgeous!




Thomas was the cutest little Kristoff that ever was


Karin came as a citizen of Arendelle and wore the beautiful Norwegian sweater she had bought 
in our first port, Oslo.



He is the Kristoff to my Sven <3 p="">





We didn't do many full family photos at the nightly photo booths, because of the chaos that is getting 19 people in one photo... but we did make sure to get one that night! As well as a few smaller group pics.






After photos we headed up to the pool deck for the Freezing the Night Away party!


















During the grand finale Disney made it snow! It was so fun and magical!





The fun continued through dinner, where we got to draw our own cartoon characters and watch them come to life on the big screens at Animator's Palate.













Disney sure knows how to throw a party! 

No comments:

Post a Comment