Monday, May 13, 2019

Animal Kingdom



After spending plenty of time exploring the new land of Pandora, we explored the rest of the park. Most of my family hadn't ever been to Animal Kingdom as it's one of the newer parks in Disney World. This is the only park we visited on multiple days, it's my favorite park in Disney World, and after their first visit here, many members of my family are also big fans of this gorgeous park.

Most of this post is dedicated to the holiday decor around the park, if you want a full overview of my photos from this park, CLICK HERE, HERE & HERE to see the posts from when I visited this park for the first time and documented every square inch of the place.





I loved all the animal themed Christmas decorations









Sammy got this Dingo plushy as a souvenir and he loved it so much. It was adorable to catch him snuggling it every once in a while.









We had quick lunch at the Harambe Market








Beth and I were both caught of guard by how cold it was! We had no choice but to buy matching black, mickey mouse puff jackets that had velvety, fleece linings.













One of my favorite rides in all of Disney World is the Kilimanjaro Safari. I love this ride because no matter how many times I ride it, every time I see something new! Other awesome things about this ride are, the lines moves super fast, it's a pretty long ride, and it is so relaxing.






Getting to see the giraffes is always a thrill, they aren't always visible!




We got amazing views of the newest baby elephant! Her name is Stella, and when I was visiting the parks in January, she was brand new and was always hiding behind her Mama. So, it was so fun to be able to really see her!






All the adults and big kids got fast passes to ride Dinosaur! I was the only one that had ridden it before, so I was excited to see what everyone else thought of it. It's a pretty fun ride, it's the same type of ride as Indiana Jones, where you are racing through the wilderness in a wild jeep.


While all us adults were riding Dinosaur, Grammy and Grandpa were watching Vienne and introduced her to the magic of face painting for the very first time! It looks like she was a little confused about what was happening while they were painting her face, but when she saw the end result, she was THRILLED! She is now obsessed with face painting, and if she ever passes by a face painting booth, she always asks if she can get it done.




The happiest sparkly princess kitty in all the land.



No comments:

Post a Comment