Thursday, May 23, 2019

World Showcase: France, England, Canada


Bonjour! The French pavilion's Christmas decor was so beautiful and classy.






This delicate Yule Log Cake was on my treat list to try from the Festival of Holiday kiosks. To be honest, it looked better than it tasted, but I'm still glad I tried it!


The French shop windows were some of my favorite Christmas decorations of the entire World Showcase, they were sparkly and elegant. 





How gorgeous are these pastel poinsettias??





We got to see Belle in her special holiday dress!





England! We made it to England! We were pretty exhausted by this point, but we only had two more countries to explore.


My mom has Christmas china so similar to this larger than life tea set that we use every holiday season, so seeing this made it really feel like the Christmas was on it's way.





I love all things Alice.




Chip and Dale sharing a Christmas popper!




Canada! I talked about this a little the last time I posted about the World Showcase Pavilions, but the Canadian Pavilion caught me by surprise by how beautiful it is, and it became one of my favorite pavilions. I loved it even more this time around because it meant we had traveled the entire showcase and completed our Chip and Dale scavenger hunt!










This Chip and Dale wreath was the hardest one to find, it was pretty tucked away, up high on the wall.





We did it! We finished the scavenger hunt!!!!!



These little cuties were our prize for completing the hunt. We each got to pick one of these pin sets.



We also finally found Mom and Dad, they had decided to do the Showcase at a slightly slower pace since they really wanted to spend some quality time in each of the countries. It had been a few years since they had been to EPCOT and they didn't remember much about each of the pavilions so they took their time to appreciate each country.






Whew! What an epic day full of festive, Christmas fun!
Next up, dinner in China and the IllumiNations firework show.

No comments:

Post a Comment