Thursday, March 30, 2017

Windows at the Grand



The week after Christmas we always meet up with my Dad's side of the family for a holiday brunch at the Grand America. We had an awesome turn out this year, unfortunately I was running late and got there right as people were beginning to leave.  I was able to make the rounds quickly and say hello to everyone and catch up with a few but I didn't get as many pictures as I would have liked of the entire family.




After I had said my hellos, V wanted me to go with her to explore the hotel. We got as far as the candy store right outside the dinning room. I know V loves snow globes so I showed her one that was just her size, she instantly fell in love with it and I couldn't resist buying it for her. She was excited to show it to everyone.



Hugs all around!





I can't ever resist trying a few of the macarons in the candy store


Merry Christmas ~ Feliz Navidad ~ Joyeux Noël ~
Mele Kalikimaka ~ Buon Natale ~ Meri Kurisumasu 

The windows this year followed a little penguin on a trip around the world



Still super excited about her snow globe



















I snuck into one of the open banquet halls to take a peek, the chandeliers were gorgeous!



The nearly life size gingerbread house is always a highlight. This year's design was incredible.





All 10 grandkids!













No comments:

Post a Comment