Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Afternoon Tea at the Grand Floridian


Laura was able to get us reservations for afternoon tea at the gorgeous Grand Floridian during our magical Disney dream vacation! This was another thing I was super excited for on our trip. I love any kind of afternoon tea and I was dying to see the inside of the stunning Grand Floridian.




We wore tiaras to feel like fancy princesses while we dined.


I could not get enough of the decor of our beautiful restaurant. Plus, we had fabulous views of the impressive gardens. 






The exquisite spread




The sandwiches were divine. My favorite part about this tea was instead of serving a traditional salmon tea sandwich, they had a lovely beet and goat cheese open faced sandwich which is much more my style.




These intricate berry swan cream puffs were definitely a highlight of the meal





I had been collecting charms for my new Disney charm bracelet and it made it's debut at afternoon tea. I am so in love with it.



After tea we spent some time exploring the hotel lobby













This Cinderella's carriage is crafted completely out of chocolate and is hand painted with edible gold. *major heart eyes*





It was a blissful afternoon <3 p="">

1 comment:

  1. I would have loved to be there with you on this day! The mirror was beautiful, the swans amazing, the ambiance elegant but relaxed if that is possible. The chocolate coach was a work of art. I loved the carpets and the light filled interior of the lobby. The outside was classic. Loved it.

    ReplyDelete