Thursday, September 1, 2022

Arriving at Port Orleans French Quarter


From Key West, I flew to Orlando to meet up with the family for a Disney trip! We stayed at the Port Orleans French Quarter hotel which is so charming. I arrived several hours before the rest of the family so I had time to check in and take a  nice nap before meeting up with them.






One of the main reasons we chose the French Quarter over the Riverside were the Mickey beignets. We could get these delicious treats anytime from a quick service counter in our hotel. We thoroughly enjoyed them almost every day.


This was our first time trying out scooters for mom and dad, they were really nice and I loved the company  we chose to rent from. I think Monty loved the scooters the most out of anyone in the family.




After everyone got checked in we headed to Disney Springs to get some dinner. After much deliberation, we chose to go to Earl of Sandwich since a lot of us love their holiday sandwich which is basically a whole thanksgiving dinner in a sandwich.

I played truth or dare with V, Nora and Sam and it was so much fun.


For dessert, we headed over to Amorette's Patisserie. This is one of my favorite places  to go in Disney Springs. Their pastries are not only delicious, they are gorgeous  works of art.

These cute red pandas were for the release of Turning Red. None of us  had seen it yet, but Jenny couldn't resist getting one since they were so adorable.


The item I couldn't resist was this stunning, 50th anniversary mini cake.



We got all our desserts to go, then headed back to the hotel.





I couldn't wait to taste this cake! But first, I had to make sure it was properly documented, it was just so beautiful.



V thought it looked like a cinderella cake, so she joined us in the photoshoot.



This miniature masterpiece was made up of layers of vanilla chiffon cake, lemon flavored blue mousse, blueberry jam and lemon curd.


No comments:

Post a Comment