Monday, February 20, 2017

Lighting of Temple Square


We can finally start celebrating Christmas!! I always hold off on anything Christmas until after Thanksgiving, I don't want that lovely holiday getting overshadowed. But now that we have fully celebrated that holiday, it's time for the Christmas festivities to begin! 

We kicked off the Christmas season by touring the lights on Temple Square, a holiday tradition I have loved my whole life, my parents would always take us when we were little girls.
















We stopped into the Joseph Smith Memorial Building for a quick minute to get a break from the cold. The tree in there is always so gorgeous.












Apparently, downtown is a gold mine for Pokemon Go players...







V was so cuddly and squishy in her little snow suit 











V absolutely love sandwich kisses!


No comments:

Post a Comment